Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Big News & a Promise

Well, we have some big news to share! Ari is going to be a big brother! So, another adventure awaits! Here is our first ultrasound picture of him or her, at 11 weeks. I am due August 29th 2011. We are so very excited! We will find out the sex in a few weeks.I am 16 weeks pregnant now, and as I was uploading that ultrasound picture I felt baby movements! I thought I had been feeling something the last couple of days, but tonight I'm for sure! Such an amazing feeling.

Anyway, I also want to renew a promise I have made on this blog before. I am going to keep this blog updated, and do it more frequently. I realize that this is an important place for family and friends to get updates, but also for an archive of my families memories and adventures! So...here we go - I WILL post more!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment