Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ari Get's a Haircut

Well, we finally got Ari's hair cut! The curls are still there, of course - how could we cut those off!? But he really needed a trim because it was in his eyes, and bugging him. So, I took him to West Seattle Kids Salon to get a trim. He got to sit in a tractor seat and was such a good boy staying still for the stylist. So, here's a before picture of our little guy with his longer hair. We even had a friend say that he looked like he had a moose and squirrel on his head! HA! Ok, it was alittle long...(he was also being mistaken for a girl by strangers)And here he is with his new haircut! He got a special after haircut yummy treat for being so good. :) It was as big as his head!

I love this picture. I have it on my desktop at work so I can look at it all day. It's just so cute and he looks so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment