Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baby Daddy Overnight

Ari and Aaron took a little getaway trip down to Portland, OR for some baby daddy time. They had a blast! I loved getting texts and pictures of how much fun they were having. They stayed in a hotel and rode the Max to the Zoo, had dinner with Aunt Lynn and Isabel, and went to the Saturday Market. They came back Saturday night. While they were away I had some downtime to go to the spa! I sure missed my guys though. Here are the pictures that Aaron texted me while they were gone.
Lunch time on the road!
Hotel! And a map! Woo hoo!
Hotel bed!
Ari got to ride the Max train! So excited! Doesn't he look so happy?
Dinner with Isabel and Lynn

Good morning!

Breakfast in bed

And...nap time.

I'm so glad they got some good quality time together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment